Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05075 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,204 (J$240,496) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)