Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05397 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,959 (J$295,726) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)