Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.540 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,583元 (€1,271) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)