Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,055 (€1,213) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)