Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,953元 (€1,271) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)