Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,907 (€1,264) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)