Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,469 (€2,115) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)