Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,396 (€3,893) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)