Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05280 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,198 (193,134 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)