Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07300 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,357 (402,141 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)