Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07561 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,556 (364,466 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (33 minutes ago)