Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04505 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,125 (224,748 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)