Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05830 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,748 (218,647 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (44 minutes ago)