Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04425 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,472 (236,631 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)