Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04377 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,170元 (255,220 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)