Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.963 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,695 (C$2,356) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)