Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.016 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,624 (C$2,517) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)