Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,899 (C$4,309) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (31 minutes ago)