Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34206 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,476 (Mex$ 24,780) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)