Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34867 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,424 (Mex$ 44,235) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)