Cost of living in Monaco vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monaco is 180% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,434元 (€3,506) in Monaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)