Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,853元 (11,482 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)