Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06641 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,561元 (Shilling128,911) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)