Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06728 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,948元 (Shilling147,870) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)