Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06765 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,917 (Shilling294,428) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)