Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06880 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,838 (Shilling142,996) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)