Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,326 (₩2,495,078) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)