Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,161 (₩2,554,954) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)