Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,805 (₩2,356,752) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (39 minutes ago)