Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 992%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 173% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,757 (1,999,652 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)