Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01255 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 415% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元77,282 (6,156,402 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)