Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 952%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 163% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,272 (1,867,879 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)