Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01191 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 210% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,421元 (2,134,456 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)