Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 940%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 185% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,380 (2,305,955 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)