Cost of living in Modesto, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Modesto, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,043元 ($2,032) in Modesto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)