Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,695 ($3,463) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)