Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06182 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,283元 (¥295,765) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)