Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06144 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,287 (¥281,347) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)