Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06116 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,077元 (¥279,215) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)