Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,949 (¥515,120) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)