Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,598 (C$2,925) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)