Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.157 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,774 (C$5,774) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)