Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.880 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,892 (2,847 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)