Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02584 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,172 (316,286 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)