Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02467 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,001元 (324,336 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)