Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05192 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,092 (₨194,364) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)