Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04831 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,496元 (₨196,572) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)