Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05475 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,777 (₨178,565) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (44 minutes ago)