Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06427 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,635 (₨149,908) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (13 minutes ago)