Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.542 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,716 (RM11,491) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)