Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.651 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,872元 (RM6,586) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)