Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.614 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,214 (RM6,329) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)