Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,473元 (RM6,367) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)