Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.38140 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,800 (E£ 38,805) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)