Cost of living comparison between Minya, Egypt and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.39087 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元16,029 (E£ 41,008) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)