Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.271 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,533元 (2,303 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)