Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,159 (18,059,298 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)