Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.355 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,397 (1,907 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (43 minutes ago)