Cost of living comparison between Minsk, Belarus and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,183 (30,134,192 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)