Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.253 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,594 (2,027 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)