Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,145 ($4,380) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)