Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,317 ($2,241) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)