Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 858 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,181 ($4,100) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (30 minutes ago)