Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,195 ($4,020) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)