Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 956 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,467 ($4,293) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)