Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,571元 ($2,388) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)