Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.768 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,892元 ($2,200) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (about 1 hour ago)