Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34247 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,119元 (Mex$ 23,707) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)