Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33885 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,103 (Mex$ 23,915) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)