Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36794 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,238 (Mex$ 38,696) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)