Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37746 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,554 (Mex$ 20,012) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)