Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,480 ($3,914) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)