Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,231 ($3,654) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)