Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,982元 ($2,018) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)