Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,127 ($3,666) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)