Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,705 (€1,877) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)