Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.868 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,316 (€1,947) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)