Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,789元 (€2,018) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)