Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,699 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,038元 ($2,748) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)