Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,966 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35924 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,224元 (Mex$ 22,894) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)