Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,838 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34296 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,761元 (Mex$ 25,544) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)