Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,722 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34873 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,098 (Mex$ 20,355) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)