Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,696 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34183 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,283 (Mex$ 21,306) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)