Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,915 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36909 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,408 (Mex$ 22,780) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (43 minutes ago)