Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34296 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,303元 (Mex$ 24,209) in Mexicali.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)