Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36631 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,904 (Mex$ 35,227) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)