Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,139 (€2,915) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)