Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,923 (€1,725) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)