Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06323 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,285 (210,108 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)