Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.011 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,665 (4,616TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)