Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.811 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,214 (7,296TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)