Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.368 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,679 (4,152TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)