Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,522 (4,435TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)