Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33533 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,503 (Mex$ 19,394) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)