Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34861 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,679 (Mex$ 19,160) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)