Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23381 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,966 (ARS $21,238) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)