Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23031 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,258 (ARS $22,831) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)