Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.586 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,540 ($2,056) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)