Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.22292 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,143 ($U36,529) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)