Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24357 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,094 ($U53,757) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)