Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.20552 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,788 ($U33,028) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)