Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24222 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,913 ($U53,311) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)