Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.20745 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,262 ($U35,005) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)