Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,603 (€2,353) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (31 minutes ago)