Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,459 prices entered by 610 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.019 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,760 (AU$2,941) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)