Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,074 prices entered by 609 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.846 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,407元 (AU$3,180) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)