Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,209 prices entered by 573 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,503 (AU$2,894) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)