Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,253 prices entered by 609 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.126 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,975 (AU$2,726) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)