Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,548 (17,833 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)