Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00486 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,024 (1,855,848 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)