Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,689 (﷼ 16,716) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (37 minutes ago)