Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,952元 (﷼ 8,276) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)