Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,556元 (COL$4,244,868) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)