Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 764 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,185 (COL$7,007,786) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)