Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 956 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,173 (COL$4,492,363) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)