Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 716 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,579 (COL$7,333,652) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)