Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 931 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,784元 (COL$4,026,434) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)