Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05626 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,346 (95,026 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)