Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06236 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,771 (140,651 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)