Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05806 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,498 (94,690 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)