Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,901 (Rp 24,982,107) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)