Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,995 (Rp 13,980,845) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)