Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00310 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,250 (3,945,732 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (31 minutes ago)