Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00430 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,275元 (1,922,680 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)