Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,494 (4,191,579 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)