Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,743 (8,249,242 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)