Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47199 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,095 (Lilangeni19,270) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)