Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34296 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,585元 (Mex$ 19,201) in Mazatlán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)