Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36416 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,145 (Mex$ 30,604) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)