Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.882 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,677元 ($1,842) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)