Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,070 ($2,059) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)