Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.404 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,612 ($3,063) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)