Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,623 ($3,196) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)