Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,072 ($3,030) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)