Cost of living in Maui, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.716 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,292元 ($3,022) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)