Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,312 ($5,299) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (40 minutes ago)