Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,207 ($2,828) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)